Are you looking for books or DVDs that Medaille does not own? Check ConnectNY!
- What is ConnectNY?
Connect NY is a unified catalog of participating academic libraries in New York State and the collections of the Center for Research Libraries designed to allow authorized users of participating libraries to borrow materials from other Connect NY libraries if the books are not owned by their home library or if their library's copy is already checked-out.
- How do I search ConnectNY?
You can search ConnectNY directly from the Medaille College Libraries catalog or you can search directly from the ConnectNY website. Simply request items that you would like to have sent to Medaille College Libraries for you to pick up. You will receive an e-mail when the items are ready to be picked up at the library location you selected.
- What are ConnectNY policies?
Policies are applicable for ALL MEDAILLE STUDENTS, FACULTY, and STAFF
- Circulating items are loaned for 21 days.
- An additional 21 day "loan renewal" may be requested.
- All loans are subject to "recall" by the lending institution at any time.
- Borrowers may return items to any participating Connect NY library.
- Fines are $.50 per day, per item
- Borrowers will be billed for overdue items 30 days after loan expiration.
- $100 will be imposed for billed or lost books ($75 replacement cost plus $25 processing and fees).
- $75 replacement cost and $15 processing fee will be rescinded for prompt return of overdue items. $10 billing fee will still be applied.
- Still don't see what you are looking for?
Request items from ILLiad (interlibrary loan).
Medaille College Libraries, 18 Agassiz Circle, Buffalo, NY 14214 | (716) 880-2283
©2011 Medaille College Libraries | Send Feedback